Safe Visit Procedures at Healthy Smiles Dental Care
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office always follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
External aerosol suctions and air purifiers have been added. All staff members are being screened throughout the day. We are wearing masks and other protective equipment.
New protocols for check-in, health screenings, temperature checks and social distancing measures.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please call us when you arrive at the parking lot to check in, and kindly wait inside your vehicle until we notify you that we are ready to see you.
- We are asking accompanying visitors that are non-caregivers to wait in their vehicles to reduce the number of patients in our reception area.
- All patients will be asked to wear face coverings.
- We will measure all patients’ temperature upon entering.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. please call us. We are here and keeping you safe
Thank you for being our patient and your trust in us!