Cavities are caused by the process of your tooth enamel being eroded until holes are formed in the teeth. Although tooth enamel is strong and durable, cavities can still form in children as well as adults alike.
Don’t let cavities overtake your mouth. Correct your smile with cavity-fighters. Listed below are some great tips to use:
– Always brush twice a day with ADA-approved toothpaste, and use a toothbrush that has soft bristles.
– Floss your teeth at least once per day with high-quality dental floss or a dental flossing tool.
– Eat healthy and natural foods, and avoid snacking between meals.
– Visit Healthy Smiles Dental Care PC during your scheduled visits for oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Try to avoid any types of snacks and candies that are high in sugar and difficult to clean from your teeth and gums.
– Don’t be afraid to implement additional daily oral health care habits into your routine, such as using mouthwash and wearing safety equipment.
– Studies have shown that chewing sugarless gum after meals can help protect your teeth against cavities.
If you are looking to enhance or upgrade your smile, please schedule an appointment with Dr. Chris Kim at our office in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. We can be reached via phone at 860-623-2601. We strive to give you the shine and color your smile deserves.